- 90% of consumers have noticed a out-of-home advertising in the past month.
- 80% noticed an OOH ad in the past week.
- 66% of consumers used their smartphonein response to seeing an OOH ad.
- 42% used an onlinesearch
- 33% accessed a coupon or discount code
- 32% visited an advertiser’s website
- 21% Downloaded or used and app show in the ad
- 18% snapped a photo of an ad
- 85% of consumers make it a point to look at the advertising message on a billboard.
- Actions taken after seeing an OOH ad:
- 28% watched a movie in a theater
- 26% watched a tv program
- 25% visited a restaurant advertised
- 19% visited a store
- 14% tuned into a radio station
- 14% attended a sporting event, festival, and concert
- 8% called a phone number
- On average a consumer travels an average of 25+ hours and over 159 miles on the road a week.
- 81% of travelers have noticed a static billboard or digital billboard.
- 39% of viewers have noticed a directional OOH ad.
- 20% of OOH viewers visited immediately a business after seeing the ad.
- 74% of those visitors made a purchase.